THE MURPHIUS GROUP Opportunities
Find your career with us
Claims Consultant – Med Mal (Medical Malpractice)
A company with a wonderful culture that is open, focused on team achievements, about going above and beyond expectations to help each other and their clients. It is about making a difference and adhering to high standards, about doing the right thing and keeping our word, and last but not least, it is about trust, accountability and relationships. The culture enables them to be their best, to treat each others with respect and to serve their clients with that same caring attitude.
- Five (5) years medical malpractice claims handling experience
- Bachelors degree
- Ability to work independently or within a team effort
- Great verbal and written communication skills
Consults with physicians, other health care professionals, and claimants by telephone and email.
Oversee and handle all aspects of medical professional liability claims
Participates in intra- and inter- department meetings as needed.
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, dental, vision, HSA, FSA, STD, LTD, Life, AD&D, ID Theft
- 401K with 4% match
- Aggressive Holiday Schedule
- Business casual
- Casual Fridays
- Hours: 8-5, M-F
- On-site fitness center (FREE)
- Assigned parking spot, covered and attached to building
- Free snacks
- Monthly team breakfasts and lunch and learns
Our client company is very supportive and has an open and positive culture.
Very friendly and flexible work environment. Strong leadership team in place.
Relocation assistance may be negotiated at time of hire for that amazing candidate.