THE MURPHIUS GROUP Opportunities
Find your career with us
Insurance Office Manager – Southfield, MI (In office; M-F 8:30 – 5)
Client is a leading insurance niche provider that has been providing quality insurance services to clients for the last 3 years (Newer offering in the 36 employee organization, established in 2017.) They are committed to ensuring that their clients receive the best insurance policies and services.
Looking for a talented and experienced Insurance Office Manager to join the team.
This position is on-site in Southfield, Michigan. Monday to Friday from 8:30 AM to 5 PM.
As the Insurance Office Manager, you will be responsible for managing the daily operations of the insurance office (5 Employees). You will oversee a team of insurance agents and provide leadership and support to ensure the success of the office. Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Manage the daily activities of the insurance office, including scheduling, training, and supervising staff.
- Ensure that all office policies and procedures are followed, including compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Maintain accurate records and reports on office operations, sales, and customer service metrics.
- Resolve customer complaints and issues in a timely and professional manner.
- Analyzing data: You will need to be comfortable working with data and analytics, as you will be responsible for analyzing sales and other metrics to identify trends and areas for improvement.
- Resolving disputes: You will need to be able to resolve disputes that arise between policyholders and your company, ensuring that issues are resolved fairly and efficiently.
- Developing and implementing policies and procedures to improve operational efficiency.
- Communicate with the internal Sales Team.
- Process small accounting tasks as such: AP/AR and commissions.
- Insurance License
- Property & Casualty experience
- At least 3 years of experience in insurance sales and/or management
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and insurance industry software
- Knowledge of insurance industry regulations and requirements
Salary: $50,000.00 – $85,000.00 per year
- Competitive Salary
- Dental Insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8:30 – 5:00 Monday – Friday