THE MURPHIUS GROUP Opportunities
Find your career with us
Personal Lines Field Manager (Up to Sr. Level) Columbus or Cincinnati, OH
Work for an amazing Regional Mutual Insurance Carrier!!!
Under limited supervision and with significant independent judgment, is responsible for the profitability and growth of an assigned territory through a network of independent agents.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Identifies, solicits, and recommends the appointment of new personal lines agencies; evaluates and recommends the rehabilitation or termination of existing personal lines agencies.
2. Regularly visits agencies within field center and maintains liaison between company and agency staff to:
a. Train agency staff on company philosophy, systems, products, policies, procedures and changes.
b. Manage and evaluate agencies on personal lines performance.
c. Assist agencies and the company in identifying and exploiting markets for company products.
d. Facilitate the resolution of service and other issues between the agency and the company in all areas.
3. May provide leadership to junior staff by assigning tasks, training and providing guidance. May provide input to management regarding junior staff performance.
- Industry leading healthcare plan including low deductibles compared to many industry competitors
- Dental, vision, life insurance, long-term, short-term disability, AD&D, Long Term Care Program and FSA
- 401K with match
- Competitive Paid Time Off (PTO) Bank
- Annual Incentive Bonus Plan
- Educational Assistance and Tuition Assistance
- RETIREE HEALTHCARE COVERAGE
- Home office set-up
- Company Car