THE MURPHIUS GROUP Opportunities
Find your career with us
Property Field Adjuster (Up to Sr. Level) – Southwest Michigan / Work-from-Home
Work for an amazing Regional Mutual Insurance Carrier that values company culture and work-life balance. They handle both Homeowners and Commercial Lines Property Claims.
*If you don’t have the commercial experience you could however still be a fit for this role.
Investigates, evaluates and resolves field property claims.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Investigates claims to determine validity and extent of liability.
- Sets or recommends reserves based on results of claim investigation.
- Within defined authority, manages, evaluates and concludes claims. Prepares and maintains claim reports.
- Conducts inspections and writes repair estimates. Attends settlement conferences and/or trials
- Bachelors degree or equivalent education and/or experience
- 4+ years of property claims experience
- Healthcare plans including low deductibles compared to many industry competitors
- Dental, vision, life insurance, long-term, short-term disability, AD&D, Long Term Care Program and FSA
- 401K with match
- Competitive Paid Time Off (PTO) Bank
- Annual Incentive Bonus Plan
- Educational Assistance and Tuition Assistance
- RETIREE HEALTHCARE COVERAGE
- Home office set-up
- Company Car
- Cell Phone + Internet (Stipends)