THE MURPHIUS GROUP Opportunities
Find your career with us
Sr. Loss Control Consultant (Remote)
Sr. Loss Control Consultant – Work from Home Minneapolis – St. Paul, MN
Award winning employee satisfaction Property and Casualty Insurance company with benefits that are among the best is seeking a Sr. Loss Control Consultant to work out of your home in the greater Minneapolis / St. Paul area. You will service accounts in a territory comprised of the State of Minnesota, with the majority of the work in the Twin Cities. Candidates will be responsible for providing safety and loss control services for a wide variety of commercial multiline risks, both service and survey. Candidates can come from the Property and Casualty Insurance industry or a construction related company in a Safety/HSE management role.
Other duties include:
- Travel to prepare safety surveys, conduct safety audits, provide loss control training, and assess the safety needs of the customers.
- Consult with underwriters for risk selection and technical questions
- Write reports and recommendations utilizing nationally recognized safety standards such as OSHA, ANSI and NFPA based on surveys of facilities.
- Communicate in writing and orally with clients on any safety issues and concerns.
- Conduct classroom and hands on training.
- Develop training programs relating to member requests, and program needs.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience as a commercial lines multiline loss control representative in a Property and Casualty Insurance carrier or Safety Manager at a Construction related company
- 4 year college degree is preferred. Degree in Occupational Health & Safety is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of all lines of commercial insurance is required.
- CSP, ASP, ARM, ALCM or OSHT designations are preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Valid Minnesota driver’s license and acceptable driving record required
- Good oral and written communications skills